- CRS has 50-year experience in the certification of products and a long-term experience in the certification of the safety management system in the marine economy.
- CRS performs the activities of assessment / certification with optimal price, engaging its own exclusive auditors, sited in the CRS Head Office in Split and in the net of dislocated organisational units, Branch Offices, located in Zagreb, Osijek, Rijeka, Pula, Mali Lošinj, Piran, Split, Šibenik, Zadar, Korcula and Skopje.
- CRS has made bilateral agreements on cooperation in the certification of the quality management systems with highly reputed organisations, such as BVQI, DnV and LRQA.
- The mentioned agreements promote dual certification of the suppliers quality management system with optimal price, based on joint acting during assessment and certification, taking account of optimal joint use of resources joint advantages of both certifying bodies.
- If your choice in the quality management is CRS or CRS jointly with one of the specified certification bodies, the answers:
- how to approach the certification / registration process;
- how to obtain and maintain the Document on certification / registration;
- which requirements and terms shall be applied by CRS in reviewing of the certification / registration procedure,
may be provided to you through the Head Office in Split, or the closest CRS Branch Office.
Any enquiry regarding application for certification of your quality system can be sent directly to CRS Head Office as follows:
CROATIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING
Attn. to : Certification of management systems division
Phone No.: + 385 (0)21 408 116
Fax. No.: + 385 (0)21 358 159