CRS is EU Notified Body NB 2489 and is authorized to perform conformity assessments and periodic inspections in accordance with:
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (PED), for all PED conformity modules: A2/B/C2/D/D1/E/E1/F/G/H/H1 and for approval of permanent joining procedures.
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive 2014/29/EU (SPVD), for all SPVD conformity modules: B/C/C1/C2.
- Directive 2010/35/EU (TPED) on transportable pressure equipment:
pressure receptacles, their valves and other accessories from chapter 6.2 of ADR/RID, tanks, battery vehicles/wagons, multiple-element gas containers (MEGC), their valves and other accessories from chapter 6.8 of ADR/RID.
As a recognized organization by the Republic of Croatia in accordance with IMDG Code and CSC Convention, CRS is authorized for:
- individual or type approval of containers,
- supervision during manufacture and testing of containers,
- approval of container manufacturers and testing institutions,
- survey of containers in use.