The International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code provides a framework for detecting and assessing security threats affecting ships and port facilities. ISM certification is mandatory for ships in international navigation.
With the proper implementation of ISPS Code you can ensure that adequate security measures are in place, that vessel security plans are established, and that training and drills are conducted.
If the ISPS Code applies to your ship, it must have an International Ship Security Certificate (ISSC) in order to operate. As a Recognised Security Organisation for the major flag administrations, CRS can carry out security plan approvals and verification audits, leading to the issue of an ISSC for your ship.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- CRS has 70-year experience in the certification of products and a long-term experience in the certification of the safety management systemS in the marine economy.
- RO/RSO …
- CRS actively participates in IACS panel…
- CRS performs assessment / certification activities at reasonable price, engaging our own exclusive auditors in Croatia and other dislocated organisational units - branch offices in Dubai and Shanghai.
- CRS can provide certification of the management systems with highly reputed organisations such as BVQI, DnV and LRQA. Dual certification provides optimal use of the resources with joint advantages of both certification bodies at price of single certification
- If your choice in the quality management is CRS or CRS jointly with another certification bodies, the answers to the following questions:
- how to approach the certification / registration process;
- how to obtain and maintain the Document on certification / registration;
- which requirements and terms shall be applied by CRS in the certification / registration procedure;
may be obtained from CRS head office in Split, or the closest CRS branch office.
Any enquiry regarding application for certification of your management system can be sent directly to CRS Head Office as follows:
CROATIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING
Attn. to : Certification of management systems division
Phone No.: + 385 (0)21 408 116
Fax. No.: + 385 (0)21 358 159